- How important is it for leaders to have established external relationships that can help to achieve an ambitious, common goal.
- Tribal groups understand how working together, presenting a united front can be more successful than individual efforts in some circumstances.
- Carol’s story demonstrates that It takes more than intellect and skills to accomplish a task as large as establishing colleges on Indian reservations.
- Carol demonstrated fortitude, which was considered a male value in the past. How did fortitude help make Carol’s dream a reality?
- The leaders sought help by using tribal ceremonies. How is information, such as ceremonies important knowledge for today’s youth?
- Fortitude is personal trait or quality. What are your personal strengths that you can use to get something done?
- In what ways has teamwork worked for you to achieve a goal?
- Who are the “movers and shakers” also called “change-makers who could help you achieve a large goal you seek?
- How accessible, approachable and willing are the dream-seekers who could help you reach a common goal?
- Can you think of a time when there was something so important you had to fight for it (work really hard to get it)?