- What is a Windigo?
- What is the Matee Rebellion of 1885?
- What is a “counter-narrative”?
- How do movements like Black Lives Matter and #MMIW (Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women) impact society’s understanding of issues that affect people of color?
- What are some of my favorite stories from my childhood? What were some of the stories that used to scare me?
- What are some of the things I have learned from stories told by those in my community? What have I learned from even the scariest of stories?
- In what ways have I been empowered to tell my own stories? Who or what has given me a voice? Who or what has stifled my voice?
- What counter-narratives have I read or heard that changed the way I viewed an issue in history? In modern society?
- What can I learn about myself and others by openly listening to counter-narratives?