- In what ways do the NDNAEU help the indigenous people of North Dakota tell their own story?
- Why is it important to learn about a culture directly from the people within the culture? How does it help?
- How do individual perspectives change when we are able to learn about others’ stories directly from them and not through another source?
- What do I know about the cultures present in my family’s history? How have I learned about them?
- Have I ever experienced being taught about something specific to my identity by someone who doesn’t have first-hand knowledge of it? What was the experience like?
- Are there examples of stories in my family that I have had opportunities to hear straight from the person who experienced it? How does it change the story for me to hear it from the source?