- What is an ordained minister?
- How did the indigenous people of this area come to know about Christianity and becoming a minister?
- What are some important parts of when and how someone receives a name?
- How many names are given to individuals during their lives?
- How would I describe my spiritual/religious views? How did I come to believe that way?
- What is the story of my own name? Do I know who named me and how they chose my name?
- Have I been given other names or nicknames in my life? How do I feel about them? How did I get them?
- Do I feel that I have “paid attention to what is happening around me” as I have grown up? What are some of the important things that I have learned from paying attention?