- What is “blood quantum”?
- What is prejudice? How does it differ from racism?
- What is discrimination?
- What are issues in other areas of the United States that stem from prejudice and racism?
- Can someone be prejudiced against others and not know it?
- What are some resources that might help me explore issues of prejudice, racism, and discrimination? What can I do about these issues?
- Have I ever been discriminated against based on where I come from by someone who knew nothing of my character?
- Have I ever been prejudiced against someone I didn’t know?
- What are my family’s experiences with prejudice and racism?
- Who am I? Where do I come from? What is my “blood quantum” of those cultural backgrounds?
- Does my “blood quantum” measure what I know about my culture?