- What is an orphan?
- Why is it important to care for orphans?
- Why should we invite them to “come to my house?”
- What does the word wanblencia mean?
- Why did Demus and his wife go to the jail?
- In what way is each day a lesson?
- What is my experience with orphans?
- Why is caring for orphans something that is very important to the Dakota people, but something other cultures are possibly less aware of?
- Would I be able to invite a stranger to “come to my house?” Why or why not?
- Do I take time to learn a new lesson each day? Why or why not?