- How does humor help to tell the story of the life of an individual who has passed away?
- How does humor help with disciplining children?
- How does storytelling help with disciplining children?
- How might storytelling and the use of humor help children to develop in better ways than harsh discipline?
- Who was “Johnny Skunk”?
- How do “Johnny Skunk” stories help children?
- Who is Iktomi?
- How do Iktomi stories help children to learn?
- How do stories help to teach values?
- What role does humor play in my life and family?
- How was I disciplined as a child? What do I remember about my parents/grandparents when I needed to be corrected in some way?
- Was storytelling a part of my upbringing? What do I remember about stories my parents/grandparents told me?
- How was I taught values as a child?
- Are there stories I remember being told over and over as a child? Are there stories I tell over and over as an adult? Why?