- Where do Dakota people live in North Dakota?
- What are some examples of powwow dances?
- What are some examples of items that are beaded?
- How are beads added to clothing and moccasins?
- Who is Wakan Tanka?
- What does it mean to have humility?
- A Dakota value is to practice placing no one above another…how is that practiced today?
- Why did Beautiful Flower choose to always misplace one bead on each item she created? In what ways did that follow Dakota values?
- How is Wakan Tanka perfect?
- What are areas in my life that I strive for perfection?
- In what ways am I like Beautiful Flower, and in what ways am I different from her?
- What is my own experience of humility? Is it difficult or easy for me to practice? Why?
- Who is Wakan Tanka to me?
- What are my own values that are most important to me? How did I learn those values and how do I practice them?
- What are my feelings regarding perfectionism? Is it something I want/need in my life or do I prefer imperfection?