- In what way is having young girls walk behind men, not in front of them a way of showing respect?
- Why has this rule changed over time?
- Why is it a sign of respect to not go near a Medicine Man? Is this rule still in place?
- How do rules around separating men and women and also around who can talk to whom help to support the ways of being for the Hidatsa and Mandan people?
- Are there rules in my family that I later found out were not rules in others’ families? What is an example?
- Have rules in my family changed over time? What caused the change?
- What are ways I have been taught to show respect to others both within and outside of my family?