- How does implementing local cultural learning opportunities impact the culture of the school?
- How do coyote and other trickster stories help students learn how not to behave?
- How does learning about one’s culture help to develop a sense of identity?
- Have I ever had opportunities through my school experience to learn about my own culture and language? What was the experience like for me?
- Do I have stories from family members that helped to teach me either how I should or how I shouldn’t behave? What are they?
- Did I have opportunities to see examples of people like me in my educational experience? How did it impact me?