- What is political action and what are its components?
- What does one need to know and do to engage in political action?
- How important would it be to send a clear message and make a case for or against an issue?
- How is political action a good option for solving a problem?
- To what extent can cultural traditions and ceremony protect life-sustaining resources in our society today?
- How could you work with others to make a difference in your community?
- What cultural knowledge could you bring to issues like fracking today or in the future?
- What outcomes could you expect to achieve if you were to become involved with a group working on an environmental issue now or in the future?