- What kinds of problems affect Native American communities?
- In what ways can education help individuals to become problem solvers?
- How does working with tribes and families help to solve problems facing communities?
- What are examples of oil issues facing the tribes today?
- How do traditional Native people view the land and the environment in relationship to themselves?
- Are there problems I face in my life related to my identity in some way? What are they?
- How might education help me to face problems I may experience within my community?
- How do I see the land and the environment in connection to my identity?