- Why is it important to help individuals look into the quiet parts of the mind when they are starting to struggle?
- What are some reasons that individuals fall into patterns of addiction?
- How do children with good homes end up in these negative cycles?
- What role does anger or resentment play in an individual’s downward spiral? How about the role of losing a parent?
- Why is it important to talk to children about the issues facing the family/home environment? How can it help?
- Lorraine describes a cycle of anger, feeling of being cheated, resentment, chip on her shoulder, victimhood as a crutch, excuse to drink or use, nobody cares…What might help someone avoid entering this cycle?
- How do labels such as schizophrenia and bi-polar help to deal with some of the psychological issues facing individuals?
- How can the combination of psychological, spiritual and cultural support provide the structure for healing to take place?
- In what ways can peers support one another through these issues?
- What is my experience with negative cycles in my life? Eg: addiction, depression, anxiety, etc.
- What are issues in my own life that have caused me to struggle?
- What was my homelife like as a child? What are my memories of growing up?
- Have I ever experienced anger or resentment on a large scale? How did I deal with it?
- Have I ever been affected by psychological issues such as schizophrenia or bi-polar? What was it like and how did I deal with it?
- Have I ever been supported by someone through a difficult time in life?