- What were the “Boarding School Era” policies of the US Government concerning Native people?
- What are some of the stories Native people have shared about their Boarding School experience?
- What impact did these US policies have on Native people historically? What are the impacts today?
- Are their any stories or subjects that my parents or grandparents were reluctant to share with me? What were they? Why were these difficult subjects?
- How positive or negative have my school experiences been? What have I learned from both my “Best” school experiences and my “Worst” school experiences?
- Are there things I choose or may choose NOT to share with my children or grandchildren? Why?