- Why were stories told in the evenings?
- Why were stories told over and over even if they had been heard before?
- How does repetitiveness help us to learn?
- Why is it important to listen?
- What are stories I remember having been told to me when I was a child? What is my favorite story?
- What were evenings like for me when I was a child?
- Who is a person I think of when I think about the stories that were told to me over time?
- Is there something I learned by hearing it told over and over again?
- Is it easy for me to “just listen?”