- How do various Native American tribes give individuals names?
- How did the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara people come to be one recognized tribe? (“Three Affiliated Tribes” or “MHA”)
- What are “Plains People”?
- What programs help people teach in Native communities in order to pay off school loans?
- What is “Historical Grief”?
- What are the “public events” that happen in the Native American communities close to me?
- Where is Newtown, ND?
- What do most schools do to welcome and prepare teachers who are new to their communities?
- Have I ever had the job of showing new people, strangers or tourists something about my community, my family or my culture? What was that like?
- What “boundaries” have I encountered? What makes the difference between crossing a boundary in “a good way” and crossing it in “a bad way”?
- Have I usually been the “boundary crosser” or the one to receive or encounter “boundary crossers”?
- Do I have trouble trusting others?
- Do I help people develop trust in me?
- How do I feel about teaching or being a teacher?
- Have I ever had a teacher I felt was almost a part of my family?