- Why is the perspective of Native Americans within the state history not included at the same level as the non-Native perspective?
- What is a “checkerboard” reservation?
- How does land create stability? Sovereignty?
- How would tribal control of lands have changed the outcome of the people today?
- How might knowledge by both Native and non-Native of the historic issues help with decision making today?
- What is my own experience of learning about the history of the place I am from?
- How does knowing the history of “place” help in understanding more about myself?
- What is my family’s history of land ownership? In what ways does land ownership or lack of land ownership affect a family’s identity?