- How are culture and language related to self-identity?
- How can the Essential Understandings serve both Native and non-Native people?
- How can growing in understanding of the cultural backgrounds of our neighbors help us to work together/collaborate?
- How does the history of Native people in North Dakota impact decision making in this state?
- What does it mean to be a “treaty tribe”?
- What did the tribes trade with the federal government to form the treaties?
- How does inadequacy of the treaties affect the people?
- How might culture and language provide the answers needed to improve the situations in Native communities?
- How might the health of parents impact the future of Native identity?
- How do I self-identify through my culture and language?
- What do I know at this point about my Native and non-Native neighbors? How might I continue to learn about them?
- What have I learned about the history of this state? Where did I learn the history?
- What is my understanding of treaties and how they impact people living in my state?
- Why is self-identity key to being healthy?
- What are ways I work to grow in understanding who I am and how I relate to others?