- What is “processed” food?
- What are the rules around school nutrition and meals?
- What particular foods—plants or meats—were associated with various tribes—including the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara?
- How extensive was traditional trade among Native tribes in the past?
- Who first came up with “soup”?
- What is the story behind the “flood” that Mr. Moran talked about in the 1950s? Why did it happen and how did it impact the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara people?
- What is “pemmican”?
- What are “corn balls”?
- What are my eating habits like? Do I eat a lot of “processed” food or do I eat more “natural” or “organic” foods?
- What are some of my favorite foods?
- Do I tend to be more of a “meat eater” or more of a “veggie eater”… or do I have a good balance? Why?
- Are there foods I used to love as a younger person, but haven’t had in a long time? What are they? What kinds of memories or feelings are they associated with for me?
- Have I tasted different types of wild game meat? What have I tried?