- Why is it important to create cultural objects of beauty and function?
- Which is more important—the finished product or the process of making cultural art?
- How can creating a functional object such as a soup ladle be considered a work of art?
- Is “cultural change” appropriate or even necessary in some circumstances?
- Why would someone be reluctant to share his/her knowledge and skills with another person?
- What skills do I have to develop for a specific hobby or craft-making activity?
- How can my art-making be a reflection of me and my family traditions?
- How would I feel if I made something beautiful and then gave it away?
- Why should I consider trying different ways to create a particular object or is it okay to continue making it the way I always have?