- In what ways does identity begin in the womb?
- How do we begin with the stars?
- What does it mean to be a “Dream Walker” in Anishinabe tradition?
- What is a Clan? How are they formed?
- What does it mean to have your own warrior?
- What is a spirit name?
- How do simple prayers like, “Creator, I thank you for this day and I’m grateful to be a part of it” and “All My Relatives” help us in life?
- How does the Creator bring gifts through dreams?
- Why should tobacco be brought to elders when they are visited?
- How do we identify our gifts? Why is it important?
- Have I ever experienced my spirit walking while I sleep? What was it like and where did I go?
- Do I feel that I have a “warrior” that helps and watches over me? If so, what is the warrior like? Does it have a name?
- Am I able to identify gifts in me that I bring to the world?
- JT said, “In loving the Creator you will be able to love yourself and come to know love too.” What does this mean to me?
- Am I in a place to “know love” in my life?