- In what ways does science impact our daily lives?
- What are examples of science in things like the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the homes we live in, the entertainment we enjoy, the sports we play, etc.?
- What are some examples of Native Americans’ knowledge of science in some of the more traditional ways of life? Ex: food, shelter, clothing
- Where does my food come from? Is science involved in allowing me to have the food I need to survive? How?
- What are some examples of how science has been a part of creating my home or the things within my home that allow me to live in it all year?
- Are there people in my family who know a lot about the natural world and how to care for it?
- Am I or anyone in my family involved in preserving food for my family? How?