- What is the Department of the Interior? What does it do? Why is it also called the “War Department?”
- What role did smoking the pipe play in the creation of treaties?
- In what ways do treaties help to make the Anishinabe who they are?
- What does it mean to be first nations people?
- How do treaties help to make first nations who they are?
- What connections do I have with first nations people?
- What in my life helps to define who I am?
- Have I experienced someone other than myself defining who I am as a person? How and in what way?
- Have I experienced positive or negative effects of treaties in my life? What are examples?