- How does humor help to bring people through tough times?
- What are ways that humor and grieving are connected? How do they help or hinder each other?
- How does humor lead to resiliency?
- What does it mean to “get lightened in the heart?”
- Have I ever found humor to be helpful in a difficult situation?
- Have I ever experienced deep grief? Did humor play a role in helping me to move through the grief? In what way?
- Is there a time in my life in which I developed the virtue of resiliency? What helped me to become resilient?
- How has humor helped me to “get lightened in my heart?” What does it feel like when I experience that lightening of my heart?