- How is storytelling part of the circle of life for a Dakota person?
- How are powwows, dancing and drumming part of the circle of life?
- What causes guilt to occur in individuals when traditions aren’t honored?
- What is a story that has been told to me by my family? How and when was it told?
- What is my own experience with things such as powwows, dancing and drumming? Who taught me about them?
- What things have I been taught by my grandparents or other family members? How was it taught to me?
- What are examples of “traditional ways” that my family honors? How do we honor them?