- In what ways do children begin to learn even in the womb?
- In what way is giving life a gift that women can give?
- Do all women see giving life as a gift? Why or why not?
- How are grandmothers the backbones of their families?
- Why were stories written on rocks and scrolls and winter counts?
- What are examples of moccasin games?
- What are examples of hand games?
- Do I see life as a gift? Why or why not?
- Who is the backbone of my family? How did he/she become the backbone?
- What are examples of important stories in my life? How did I learn them?
- Does my family have a way of passing on stories and traditions from one generation to the next? How do we do it?
- What games are special to my family? Why?