- How do Native people define “spirituality”?
- What might be the difference between “spirituality” and “religion”?
- How are the “sacred” uses of part of the buffalo connected with the practical uses of the buffalo?
- In what way is a rock a “grandfather”?
- What is my definition of “spirituality” or “spirit”?
- Do I have any connections with an animal, or a part of the natural environment that I might call a relationship? If so, how does that relationship impact me?
- How is “who I am” related to my relationships? How do my relationships shape my own identity?
- How might the idea of relationship with the land influence respect for the environment?