- In what ways do larger communities offer more opportunities for success for young people?
- What social issues are plaguing our reservation communities? Why are these issues escalated at times in many of our Native communities?
- What is economic transition?
- What are examples that cause individuals to be in the midst of economic transition?
- How can creating housing opportunities help families transition out of the cycle of addiction, parenting issues, breaking up families, incarceration, etc.?
- Why is it important to help individuals address their issues in a holistic way…spiritually, culturally, interpersonally, socially…?
- Has my life been impacted by addiction in some way either personally or through relationships? How?
- Are there social issues that I have dealt with personally? How am I or did I make it through?
- Have I ever been at a point of life where I was in an economic transition? How did it happen, and what was the result?
- What has been my experience with my living environment? Has it been positive? Have I dealt with some of the social issues that Lorraine described?
- Where am I at personally in developing myself holistically? Are there areas I need to address to make positive change in my life?