- What is the origin of the corn grown in North Dakota?
- What indigenous tribes developed, grew, traded and/or used corn?
- What are the particular types of corn developed or used by the Hidatsa, Mandan and Arikara people?
- When did the Hidatsa people migrate to the ocean?
- Where are the “mounds” Mr. Moran is talking about?
- Have I visited any ancient mounds, dwellings or “ruins” left by indigenous people in North or South America? Where? What was the experience like?
- What, if anything, do I know about the agriculture of my region? What is grown commercially where I live? Do I know those seeds come from? Is this an important thing to know? Why or why not?