- What is the “Law of the Land” for the indigenous people of North Dakota?
- What does sovereignty mean for tribes within North Dakota?
- In what ways are the government to government relationships of tribes with the Federal Government unique to other relationships?
- What is blood quantum? How is it determined?
- Why are Native people only allowed to be enrolled in one tribe?
- What three things is the Federal Government responsible for within Reservations?
- What determines what laws apply within the state of North Dakota?
- What is my cultural background? Are there parts of my background that I don’t know about?
- What role does my cultural background play in my life?
- Are there groups I am part of because of my race or culture? What are they?