- Why were the Native American people starving in Minnesota in the late 1800’s?
- Who said, “Let them eat grass,” in reference to the starving Native people of this time?
- Why did the Native men steal eggs out of a farmer’s chicken coop and throw them at the farmer’s house?
- How did the “Busting Eggs War” get its name?
- How did the governor at this time in Minnesota get people to kill Native Americans? Why?
- How did many of the Dakota people from Minnesota end up in the Spirit Lake area?
- What was my family’s experience in the late 1800’s?
- Have members of my family been directly impacted by war? In what ways?
- How did I end up living in the place I am now? Have people from my family lived here for a long time?