- Who are some examples of people that the younger generation tends to emulate?
- Why do young people tend to try to “be like” the people they follow? How does it help them?
- How is teasing in the traditional Hidatsa way different from what many people consider teasing in general?
- Is there someone in my life that I consider to be a person I look up to or want to be like? Why?
- Who are my heroes?
- How have I learned my way of life? Who taught me?
- Do I see God/the Creator as an important part of my life? Why or why not?
- What is an example of one of my convictions?