Bad medicine – makes you sick, put it in their mouth, argue, when you open your mouth, the bad medicine comes in and makes you sick, keep your mouth closed, lesson
- What is meant by “bad medicine?”
- What causes bad medicine to come out?
- How did watching his grandma help Demus to learn a lesson about arguing?
- How does bad medicine make someone sick?
- Have I ever been around someone who has the “bad medicine” that Demus spoke of in this video?
- Have I ever engaged with someone with bad medicine? Did it make me “sick?”
- When is a time I have been “sick” from arguing with someone?
- Do I tend to keep my mouth open or closed when I am with people engaging with me in negative ways? How does that affect me?