- What does it mean for a living thing to be holy?
- What is the difference between hunting for survival and hunting for sport?
- What are examples of rules around hunting similar to the ones Jerome shared? Are they still practiced?
- Do I consider the living things around me to be holy? The unloving things? Why? If not, how do I see them?
- What is my family’s experience of hunting? Were/are there rules followed for the hunt? What are they?
- Is there something I do in my life similar to the giving of left-overs to “those without a fire?”
- Have I ever been in a place of “having no fire?” How did I get through that time?