- Why weren’t Native Americans considered US citizens until 1924?
- What does it mean to have a “Nation to Nation” relationship between tribal nations and the federal government?
- What is the Homestead Act? How did it impact Native American people?
- What does it mean that tribal nations have had a “tug of war” relationship with the federal government?
- What is my family’s story of becoming US Citizens? Who was the first person in my family’s history to become one, and where were they citizens prior to the US?
- Does my family have a history connected to the Homestead Act in this country? What is the story?
- How does my family’s history impact my identity?